RISK FACTORS: There are specific risk factors for each new enterprise, which are specifically addressed and described in detail in the offering materials for each new enterprise. While risk factors differ for each new enterprise, general risks include economic conditions, failure to meet job requirements and denied immigration status under the EB-5 Program.
- Prepare necessary Source of Funds documents. Retain an immigration attorney to prepare and file the I-526 Petition to be submitted to the USCIS. Receive notice from the USCIS about the adjudication decision (approximately 8~14 months).
- Upon approval, investor will receive a Welcome Package from Pangaea. In the case of a denial, Pangaea will endeavor to replace the investor and refund principal but not the administrative fee.
- If investor resides outside of the U.S., Consulate Interview will be scheduled.
- If investor resides in the U.S. with a valid visa, investor’s immigration attorney will help adjust the visa status.
- Investor may receive conditional green card.
Step 5 – Submit I-829 Submission
- Three months before the conditional green card expires, immigration attorney will submit the I-829 Petition to remove the condition.
- Once I-829 petition is approved, investor may receive a permanent green card.
- Principal might be repaid to each investor after the loan matures.